[dev][neutron] neutron-lib work items

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:38:29 UTC 2018

Awhile back we asked for volunteers willing to help with the neutron-lib
effort [1]. Now that we have some volunteers [2], I've gone ahead and
added some high-level work items to that list [2]. For those who choose
to drive one of the items, please put your name next to it so that we
don't step on each others toes during the effort. Feel free to reach out
to me for questions/details.

Also a friendly reminder to all; please help out this effort by
reviewing neutron-lib patches as they arrive in your project's review queue.

Thanks

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-September/135279.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-lib-volunteers-and-punch-list