[openstack-dev] About microversion setting to enable nested resource provider

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Thu Sep 13 15:46:41 UTC 2018

Hey Naichuan,
FWIW, we discussed on the missing pieces for nested resource providers. See
the (currently-in-use) etherpad
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-stein and lookup for "closing the
gap on nested resource providers" (L144 while I speak)

The fact that we are not able to schedule yet is a critical piece that we
said we're going to work on it as soon as we can.

-Sylvain