[openstack-dev] [horizon][plugins] Horizon plugins validation on CI

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:56:32 UTC 2018

Hi Ivan,

As Octavia PTL I have no issue with adding a tempest-plugin repository
for the octavia-dashboard. I think we have had examples with the main
tempest tests and plugins where trying to do a suite of tests in one
repository becomes messy.

We may also want to consider doing a horizon-tempest-lib type of
repository that can host common code/tools for the dashboard plugins
to leverage. I'm thinking things like login code, etc.

Michael