[openstack-dev] [tripleo][ci][infra] Quickstart Branching

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Wed May 23 12:58:53 UTC 2018

On 5/23/18 2:43 PM, Sergii Golovatiuk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking at [1], I am thinking about the price we paid for not
> branching tripleo-quickstart. Can we discuss the options to prevent
> the issues such as [1]? Thank you in advance.
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/569830/4

That was only a half of the full price, actually, see also additional
multinode containers check/gate jobs  [0],[1] from now on executed
against the master branches of all tripleo repos (IIUC), for release -2
and -1
from master.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/569932/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/569854/