[openstack-dev] Proposing Mark Goddard to ironic-core

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:45:46 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone!

I would like to propose Mark Goddard to ironic-core. I am aware he recently
joined kolla-core, but his contributions in ironic have been insightful and
valuable. The kind of value that comes from operative use.

I also make this nomination knowing that our community landscape is
changing and that we must not silo our team responsibilities or ability to
move things forward to small highly focused team. I trust Mark to use his
judgement as he has time or need to do so. He might not always have time,
but I think at the end of the day, we’re all in that same boat.

-Julia