[openstack-dev] [neutron] How to specify OpenStack version for Zuul tests?

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Wed May 2 11:47:15 UTC 2018

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:10 AM, Sangho Shin <sangho at opennetworking.org>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any way to specify the OpenStack version for Zuul test?
>
> Currently, neteworking-onos project is very outdated, and I need to create
> a stable version for the codes for each OpenStack version
> (Ocata/Pike/Queens).
> Each version of OpenStack has different requirements in particular neutron
> libs, and it seems that Zuul is using the master version of OpenStack for
> testing my codes for Ocata.

I think the "override-checkout" variable is what you're looking for. The
ironic-tempest-plugin project runs tests on multiple stable branches, that
config is here[0]. The parent jobs referred to in that file are here[1].

[0]
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic-tempest-plugin/tree/zuul.d/stable-jobs.yaml
[1] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ironic/tree/playbooks/legacy

// jim