[openstack-dev] [nova] review runways are now live!

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:37:43 UTC 2018

Hi Stackers,

This is just an standalone announcement that review runways [0] are now
live and in active use. Details and instructions are documented on the
etherpad.

For approved blueprint code authors, please consult the etherpad
instructions and add your blueprint to the Queue when your code is ready
for review (requirements are documented in the etherpad).

For nova-core team members, please make blueprints in runways your
priority for review.

As mentioned before, runways are an experimental process and we are open
to feedback and will adjust the process incrementally on a continual
basis as we gain experience with it. The process is not meant to be
rigid and unchanging during the cycle.

Thanks,
-melanie

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-runways-rocky