[openstack-dev] [tripleo] storyboard evaluation

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sat Mar 17 08:16:50 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 11:15 PM, Jason E. Rist <jrist at redhat.com> wrote:

> I just tried this but I think I might be doing something wrong...
>
> http://storyboard.macchi.pro:9000/

Sorry I removed the VM a few weeks ago (I needed to clear up some resources
for my dev env).

> This URL mentioned in the previous storyboard evaluation email does not
> seem to work.
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-
> January/126258.html
>
> Are you still evaluating this? Is the UI squad still expected to
> contribute?  Do we have a better place to go for storyboard usage?  I
> just ran into a bug and thought to myself "hey, I'll go drop this at the
> storyboard spot, since that's what had been the plan" but avast, I could
> not continue.
>
> Can you enlighten me to the status?

The latest update is from March 2nd on this thread, where we're working
with Kendall to migrate all bugs with "ui" tag in launchpad/tripleo into
storyboard. It hasn't happened yet but I think it will over the next days
or so.
Once we get there, we'll provide more guidance on the plan.
--
Emilien Macchi