[openstack-dev] [tripleo] storyboard evaluation

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:11:05 UTC 2018

Sounds like we have fungi set to run the migration of tripleO bugs with the
'ui' tag for tomorrow after he gets done with the ironic migration. So
excited to have you guys start moving over!

Any idea what squad will want to go next/when they might want to go? No
rush, I'm curious more than anything.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)