[openstack-dev] [refstack] Full list of API Tests versus 'OpenStack Powered' Tests

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Thu Mar 15 14:05:13 UTC 2018

Re-posting this question to ‘OPENSTACK REFSTACK’,
Any guidance on what level of compliance is required to qualify for the OpenStack Logo ( https://www.openstack.org/brand/interop/ ),
See questions below.

Greg.

From: Greg Waines <Greg.Waines at windriver.com>
Date: Monday, February 26, 2018 at 6:22 PM
To: "openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [refstack] Full list of API Tests versus 'OpenStack Powered' Tests

I have a commercial OpenStack product that I would like to claim compliancy with RefStack
·         Is it sufficient to claim compliance with only the “OpenStack Powered Platform” TESTS ?
o    i.e. https://refstack.openstack.org/#/guidelines
o    i.e. the ~350-ish compute + object-storage tests
·         OR
·         Should I be using the COMPLETE API Test Set ?
o    i.e. the > 1,000 tests from various domains that get run if you do not specify a test-list

Greg.