[openstack-dev] [nova][ThirdParty-CI] Nova s390x CI currently broken

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Mar 14 16:29:16 UTC 2018

A brief update: The root cause is that Neutron patch [1] broke Neutron DHCP and L3 agent on s390x (both use pyroute2 for network namespace management now). The issue needs to get fixed in pyroute2 itself. I opened a PR [2]. Ideally a new version gets released soon.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/neutron/commit/c4d4336
[2] https://github.com/svinota/pyroute2/pull/469

---
Andreas Scheuring (andreas_s)