[openstack-dev] [nova][ThirdParty-CI] Nova s390x CI back online

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Mar 26 09:41:38 UTC 2018

Hi,
with the latest release of pyroute2 I could bring the s390x CI is back online again. I now start rechecking all the missed patches…

There introduction of pyroute2 in Neutron broke Neutron DHCP and L3 agent on s390x. pyroute2 was simply missing s390x enablement. It got added with patch [1].

[1] https://github.com/svinota/pyroute2/commit/02328faf0de10073bc9e71d593b1656db62f6f6b

---
Andreas Scheuring (andreas_s)