[openstack-dev] [ironic] Re-adding Jim Rollenhagen to ironic-core

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:41:15 UTC 2018

As time goes on it is natural for corporate interests to ebb and flow.
Sometimes this comes as a new side project which complements
OpenStack. Sometimes it is a negative hit where several contributors
are abruptly in search of new jobs. Sadly, I think there is some
normalcy to that. What we do often experience is the reverse reverse
where someone has left[0] and later returns to the community.

Since Jim has resumed working on Ironic[1], I think it naturally makes
sense to add Jim back to ironic-core. This has come up for discussion
several times amongst the ironic-core members over the past two months
since Jim returned, including at the PTG. Every member of ironic-core
has expressed positive feedback to re-adding Jim.

In less than two months, Jim has resumed reviewing[2] and contributing
to ongoing discussions in the community. He has expressed a desire to
help and there is no reason we should deny him the ability.

I will re-add Jim to ironic-core sometime this week if there are no objections.

If anyone objects, please do so promptly.

-Julia

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-June/118036.html
[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-ironic/%23openstack-ironic.2017-12-06.log.html#t2017-12-06T17:24:39
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/ironic/90