[openstack-dev] [ironic] Polling for new meeting time?

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:00:46 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone!

As our community composition has shifted to be more global, the
question has arisen if we should consider shifting the meeting to be
more friendly to some of our contributors in the APAC time zones.
Alternatively this may involve changing our processes to better plan
and communicate, but the first step is to understand our overlaps and
what might work well for everyone.

I have created a doodle poll, from which I would like understand what
times would ideally work, and from there we can determine if there is
a better time to meet.

The poll can be found at: https://doodle.com/poll/6kuwixpkkhbwsibk

Please don't feel the need to select times that would be burdensome to
yourself. This is only to gather information as to the time of day
that would be ideal for everyone. All times are set as UTC on the
poll.

Once we have collected some data, we should expect to discuss during
our meeting on the 12th.

Thanks everyone!

-Julia