[openstack-dev] [DriverLog] DriverLog future

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Mar 1 22:37:10 UTC 2018

If you want to default to showing only drivers for active releases, you have to provide a method for users to find which drivers are available for *any* specific release no matter how old (although Juno is likely the furthest back we would want to go).  There are lots of people who haven't upgraded to "living" releases, but still need to maintain their clouds, which might mean getting an as yet not acquired driver for their cloud release.  Remember, even Interop certification goes back three releases.

You can unclutter the pages a bit by defaulting to displaying current drivers, but you must still provide the historical lists.

--Rocky