[openstack-dev] [tripleo] New "validation" subcommand for "openstack undercloud"

Cédric Jeanneret cjeanner at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 05:42:01 UTC 2018

On 07/17/2018 06:57 AM, Udi Kalifon wrote:
> We should also add support for the openstack client to launch the other
> validators that are used in the GUI. There are validators for the
> overcloud as well, and new validators are added all the time.
>
> These validators are installed under
> /usr/share/openstack-tripleo-validations/validations/ and they're
> launched by the command:
> ansible-playbook -i /usr/bin/tripleo-ansible-inventory
> /usr/share/openstack-tripleo-validations/validations/<<validator-name.py>>

Hey, funky - I'm currently adding the support for ansible-playbook (in
an "easy, fast and pre-step" way) to the tripleoclient in order to be
able to run validations from that very same location:
https://review.openstack.org/582917

Guess we're on the same track :).

> Cedric, feel free to open an RFE.

Will do once we have the full scope :).