[openstack-dev] [tripleo] New "validation" subcommand for "openstack undercloud"

Udi Kalifon ukalifon at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 04:57:00 UTC 2018

We should also add support for the openstack client to launch the other
validators that are used in the GUI. There are validators for the overcloud
as well, and new validators are added all the time.

These validators are installed under
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-validations/validations/ and they're launched
by the command:
ansible-playbook -i /usr/bin/tripleo-ansible-inventory
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-validations/validations/<<validator-name.py>>

Cedric, feel free to open an RFE.

Regards,
Udi Kalifon; Senior QE; RHOS-UI Automation