[openstack-dev] [zuul][openstack-infra][openstack-third-party-ci] Issues in Zuul v3 when setup 3rd party CI

Pei Pei2 Jia jiapei2 at lenovo.com
Wed Jul 11 06:41:51 UTC 2018

Hello OpenStackers,

I'm here to ask for help. I've setup zuul v3, but if fails to pull Ironic or other projects from gerrit. It complains "Host key verification failed". Some people told me that it may caused by permissions, but I've checked that the permission is right. Could anyone help me and have a look of it? The log is here http://paste.openstack.org/show/725525/, you can also login the VPS to investigate.

Thank you

Jeremy Jia (贾培)
Software Developer, Lenovo Cloud Technology Center
5F, Zhangjiang Mansion, 560 SongTao Rd. Pudong, Shanghai

  jiapei2 at lenovo.com<mailto:jiapei2 at lenovo.com>
  Ph: 8621-
  Mobile: 8618116119081

www.lenovo.com  / www.lenovo.com <http://www.lenovo.com/www.lenovo.com>
Forums<http://forums.lenovo.com/> | Blogs<http://lenovoblogs.com/> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/lenovo> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/lenovo> | Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenovophotolibrary>
Print only when necessary