[openstack-dev] [zuul][openstack-infra][openstack-third-party-ci] Issues in Zuul v3 when setup 3rd party CI

Matthieu Huin mhuin at redhat.com
Wed Jul 11 12:49:22 UTC 2018

Hello,

Have you tried running the failing command line manually? ie

git clone ssh://lenovo_lxca_ci@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/ironic
/var/lib/zuul/executor-git/review.openstack.org/openstack/ironic

(just replace the last argument by any path of your choosing)

Make sure to specify the private key you set up to authenticate on
review.openstack.org, for example using this:
https://gist.github.com/gskielian/b3f165b9a25c79f82105

This should help you pinpoint the problem.

MHU