[openstack-dev] [First Contact] [SIG] [PTL] Project Liaisons

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:37:39 UTC 2018

Hello again!

I updated the Project Liaisons list [1] with PTL's I didn't hear from about
delegating the duties to a different person.

If you want to delegate this or add other people willing to be contacted by
new contributors, please let me know and I would be happy to update the
list :)

It would also be nice to fill in timezones for new contributors looking
over the list so they know when might be the best time to contact you.

Thanks!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/First_Contact_SIG#Project_Liaisons