[openstack-dev] [all] propose to upgrade python kubernetes (the k8s python client) to 4.0.0 which breaks oslo.service

Eyal Leshem ey.leshem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 12:56:22 UTC 2018

Hi ,

According to https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/issues/147 - it's looks
that eventlet
has issue with "multiprocessing.pool".

The ThreadPool used in code that auto-generated by swagger.

Possible workaround for that is to monky-patch the client library ,
and replace the pool with greenpool.

If someone has better workaround, please share that with us :)

btw , I don't think that should be treated as compatibility issue
in the client python as it's an eventlet issue..

Thanks ,
leyal