[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the coming week (16 Feb - 21 Feb)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:34:44 UTC 2018

Hello Glancers,

(1)  Queens RC-2 was tagged Thursday (late Thursday night Pacific
time, but Thursday nonetheless).  A good place to concentrate testing
effort is on the URI filtering feature of the web-download import
method.  Remember that if you build a devstack, set WSGI_MODE=mod_wsgi
in your local.conf so that the import task will be processed.

(2)  We're aiming for RC-3 for Monday.  There will be some
documentation and releasenote update patches, and patches for the
glance-manage tool.  (And any image import bugs found during testing.)
 Keep an eye on the etherpad for stuff to review:
    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-queens-rc1-patches
(yes, that's "rc1" in the url, I didn't want to waste a perfectly good etherpad)

(3)  Reminder: Erno will be making final decisions on what will happen
for Glance at the PTG on Monday morning.  So get your topic proposals
and votes for the stuff you want to discuss (or have discussed, if
unfortunately you won't be there) on the etherpad before 0900 UTC
Monday:
    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-rocky-ptg-planning

cheers,
brian