[openstack-dev] [nova] pep8 failures on master

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Apr 3 21:54:59 UTC 2018

Thanks to jichenjc for fixing the pep8 failures I was seeing on master. I'd
decided they were specific to my local dev environment given no one else
was seeing them.

As I said in the patch that fixed the issue [1], I think its worth
exploring how these got through the gate in the first place. There is
nothing in the patch which stops us from ending up here again, and no real
explanation for what caused the issue in the first place.

Discuss.

Michael

1: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/557633