[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Blueprints for Queens

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 22:02:02 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

At the end of the PTG we did some work to triage the blueprints for
TripleO. The goal was to ensure that some of the items we talked about
were properly captured for the Queens cycle.  Please take a look at
the blueprints targeted towards queens[0] and update them with a
reasonable milestone for delivery (queens-1/queens-2 ideally).  If you
need to add additional blueprints, please triage appropriately.  I
will be using this list for tracking completion of features during
this cycle and reaching out the the assignee on the blueprints for
status.  Please make sure there is an assignee for your blueprint(s).

In addition to the Queens blueprints, we also created a future target
that can be used for tracking future efforts or things that won't be
worked on during the Queens cycle. It would be advisable to review
this list[1] and make sure we did not accidentally move out work that
will be completed in Queens.  The same goes for the Pike list[2] to
make sure they have all been properly updated to reflect that they
have been implemented or need to be moved.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/queens
[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/future