[openstack-dev] [os-upstream-institute] This week's meeting is cancelled

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 01:51:54 UTC 2017

Hi Training Team,

I hope all of you who attended the PTG had a good time and got home safe.

I’m out of timezone this week therefore this week’s meeting is cancelled.

As a reminder, we have upcoming training occasions in London (Sept. 26), Copenhagen (Oct. 18) and Sydney (Nov. 4-5). Please sign up on the staff wiki page if you can come and help out on any of these events: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Upstream_Institute_Occasions

And also keep an eye on the open reviews: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/training-guides+status:open :)

Thanks,
Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)