[openstack-dev] [Congress] time change for IRC meeting

Eric K ekcs.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:05:34 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As previously discussed over, we'll move the weekly Congress team meeting
to the new time of Fridays 02:30 UTC, with the first new meeting on
November 3rd. Same channel #openstack-meeting.
Just to reiterate, there will be no meeting on November 2nd 00:00 (old
meeting time).

As always, collaborative list of meeting topics is kept here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/congress-meeting-topics

See you all!

-Eric Kao