[openstack-dev] [all] Changes to releasenotes and docs build jobs

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:22:25 UTC 2017

Hello,

Maybe there would be some chance to be also considered with PDF builds?

I created an WIP patch on openstack/horizon repository [1] to highlight
which changes to be needed for PDF build support on docs and releasenotes.

Although there is currently one warning using "python setup.py
build_sphinx" [2],
I think the warning would be quite fine now since using sphinx-build
command with
"-b latex" option works well and such command execution is how PTI is
going from my understanding [3].

(I am also copying this to openstack-docs mailing list for [4].)

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/520620/
[2] https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/4259