[openstack-dev] [tripleo][containers] Please always do mirrored hiera changes for (non)containerized cases

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 09:29:16 UTC 2017

Hi folks.
When changing hiera defaults for the instack repo or elsewhere, please
do a "mirrored" change requests to make sure things are consistent for
containerized overclouds, undercloud containers and those "golden
images" that instack produces in the end, IIUC.

Please take a look a perfect example with all mirrors all-right [0].
Few more examples for (probably) missing mirrored changes [1], [2].

PS. I wonder how could we automate the check for "missing mirrors" in
hiera data living instack vs other places?

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bug/1729293
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515123/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/516990/

--