[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Sydney summit -- We'll be there!

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Thu Nov 2 10:00:14 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

A small delegation of our openstack-ansible team will be in Sydney,
and we are looking forward to meeting all of you!

We'll have an ops feedback session during the forum happening on
Monday 6th, 1:30 pm - 2:10 pm.

If you're willing to get started with openstack-ansible, contribute,
or get to know us, please join us on Tuesday 7th,  9:50 - 10:30 AM.

Last, but not least, if you want to know what happened in
openstack-ansible in the last cycle(s) or if you're interested by our
future strategy, that would be on Tuesday 7th, 5:50 pm - 6:10 pm
during our traditional "Project Update" session.

I am looking forward meeting all of you!

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

PS: We have an etherpad listing all these activities and more details
about the ops session here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-sydney-summit-planning