[openstack-dev] [qa] [tc] [all] more tempest plugins (was Re: [tc] [all] TC Report 22)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 31 15:22:59 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-31 09:43:11 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
[...]
> it's news to me that they're considering reversing course. If the
> QA team isn't going to continue, we'll need to figure out what
> that means and potentially find another group to do it.

I wasn't there for the discussion, but it sounds likely to be a
mischaracterization. I'm going to assume it's not true (or much more
nuanced) at least until someone responds on behalf of the QA team.
This particular subthread is only going to go further into the weeds
until it is grounded in some authoritative details.
--
Jeremy Stanley