[openstack-dev] [ptg] Strawman Queens PTG week slicing

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed May 24 14:47:41 UTC 2017

Sean McGinnis wrote:
> I see Cinder is down for an XL room. Any idea of the size of the rooms
> this time around? If they are going to be as spacious as ATL, I think a
> L room might actually work better for us than XL. Of course I say this
> not really knowing how many attendees we will end up with. We can always
> reconfigure the tables in the larger room, which we did end up doing in
> ATL.

Good question -- I don't have the room maps yet, and on the data I have
"XL" rooms are marked for 50-80 people. I'll let you know when I know
more. Don't read too much into the room sizes as that may/will change
anyway. Let's validate the days layout first (i.e. what would be
happening on which day).

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)