[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Room during the next PTG

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue May 23 06:58:02 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 23 2017, gordon chung wrote:

> i just want to add, i am ok to meet at PTG but if we consider the turn
> out at forum sessions, we aren't getting any more developers, just
> random requirement requests.
>
> we can discuss on irc and mailing list? in fact we encourage it, which
> is why you might see random short emails from me on list about whether i
> should proceed on work item a certain way. i understand how meetings and
> presence create this false narrative that work is being done.
> regardless, i do hope we leverage ML and irc more. if you have a comment
> or question, don't be afraid to use this medium. i shouldn't have to
> wait 6 months to here problems :)

I completely agree with gord, obviously.

The question is: if we were to request a room, what we'd talk about or
do that we couldn't achieve remotely? I'm not sure of what TBH.

As the deadline was last Sunday to request a room, it seems like we're
not gonna join this time neither. :)

--
Julien Danjou
/* Free Software hacker