[openstack-dev] [tc] [all] OpenStack moving both too fast and too slow at the same time

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri May 5 18:30:02 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 11:24:49AM -0600, Chris Friesen wrote:

[snip]

> Cinder theoretically supports LVM/iSCSI, but if you actually try to use it
> for anything stressful it falls over.

A bit of a tangent, but I would love to hear more about this. We have a lot
of folks using LVM successfully, at least as far as I've seen, so if there
are issues out there that are viewed as Cinder "ignoring" over adding new
features, I would really love to know what they are. And ideally have bug
reports to give us something to track and work on.