[openstack-dev] [all] Last call for Leadership Training April 11-13

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:12:36 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to poke a bit, since there are still two slots available for
leadership training in Ann Arbor for April 11/12/13. You can sign up here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Leadershiptraining

I promise delicious food and a busy daily schedule with lots of learning
with some great members of the community. Training costs are covered by the
Foundation, but attendees are responsible for their own travel and
incidentals.

Please include your IRC nick and/or email address when you sign up.

I've begun the process of sending out logistics emails for everyone signed
up. If you *haven't* received an email from me, that means I probably
haven't been able to find one for you via the usual channels - please write
me at colettealexander at gmail.com and we'll get that sorted. (If anyone else
on the -dev list has them, I'm particularly looking to contact Armstrong
Foundjem and Vinith Kumar.

Feel free to respond here, or ping me on IRC (I'm gothicmindfood) if you
have any questions at all.

Thank you!

-colette