[openstack-dev] [all] Last call for Leadership Training April 11-13

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 27 09:24:11 UTC 2017

Colette Alexander wrote:
> Just wanted to poke a bit, since there are still two slots available for
> leadership training in Ann Arbor for April 11/12/13. You can sign up
> here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Leadershiptraining
>
> I promise delicious food and a busy daily schedule with lots of learning
> with some great members of the community. Training costs are covered by
> the Foundation, but attendees are responsible for their own travel and
> incidentals.

If you can attend it, I recommend it! I was pretty skeptical first but
the servant leadership model that they present adapts quite well to our
unique environment. It is also a great opportunity to take a step back
with fellow members of our community and look at the big picture.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)