[openstack-dev] What do we want to be when we grow up?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Tue Mar 14 04:38:12 UTC 2017

Monty Taylor wrote:
> On 03/10/2017 11:39 PM, Joshua Harlow wrote:
>> * Interoperability - kept as is (though I can't really say how many
>> public clouds there are anymore to interoperate with).
>
> There are plenty. As Dan Smith will tell you, I'm fond of telling people
> just how  many OpenStack Public Cloud accounts I have.

How many do  you have, what are there user names and passwords?

Please paste secrets.yaml and clouds.yaml, mmmk

On another topic, can we integrate with something not a plain-text
secret file in shade (or os-client-config?); I know keyring
(https://pypi.python.org/pypi/keyring) was tried once, perhaps we should
try it again?