[openstack-dev] What do we want to be when we grow up?

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Mar 13 18:19:40 UTC 2017

On 03/10/2017 11:39 PM, Joshua Harlow wrote:

> * Interoperability - kept as is (though I can't really say how many
> public clouds there are anymore to interoperate with).

There are plenty. As Dan Smith will tell you, I'm fond of telling people
just how  many OpenStack Public Cloud accounts I have.

This:

https://docs.openstack.org/developer/os-client-config/vendor-support.html

Is a non-comprehensive list. I continue to find new ones I didn't know
about. I also haven't yet gotten an account on Teuto.net to verify it.

There is also this:

https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/public-clouds/