[openstack-dev] [networking-sfc]

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:18:10 UTC 2017

Networking-sfc features are available to orchestrate using a TOSCA
template through Tacker. The feature is called VNF Forwarding Graph
(VNFFG) and it is available both through tacker cli and horizon
screens.

See tacker docs here for more details,

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tacker/devref/vnffg_usage_guide.html
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tacker/devref/vnffgd_template_description.html

On a different note, the last I tried, I also used that setting to get
sfc working on Ubuntu 16.04 devstack,

# Enable networking-sfc
SFC_UPDATE_OVS=False
enable_plugin networking-sfc https://git.openstack.org/openstack/networking-sfc