[openstack-dev] [devstack] On using devstack

Daniel Gitu gitudaniel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:42:03 UTC 2017

Hello Steve,

I do apologize for contacting you directly. I have also sent this
response to the official mailing list.

I was unable to find your email response to my question on the error
while setting up keystone.

I found it by chance in the january list while looking for an unrelated
solution.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-January/110701.html

I have tried using devstack it does a lot of the work for me, I did not
understand a lot of what it did. I found this contrary to my objectives.

I am new to python and am looking to learn more and build my skill level
and understanding. I am taking the modular approach by building
different part of the openstack ecosystem as I learn different aspects.
I have started with keystone since it does the authentication of all
services, so hopefully I can learn about authentication and its
implementation.

Regards,

Daniel.