[openstack-dev] [infra] Problem with Jenkins

Inessa Vasilevskaya ivasilevskaya at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 25 10:29:13 UTC 2017

Hi,
I believe the scenario was as follows: firstly
TestNodeAttributes.test_hugepages_distribution failed with

2017-01-25 08:11:20.155868 | E       ProgrammingError:
(psycopg2.ProgrammingError) relation "node_cluster_plugins" does not exist

and all other tests failed because of InternalError due to aborted
transaction caused by first failure.

It explains why all following tests failed but not the other successful run
though.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Anastasiya Balobashina <
atolochkova at mirantis.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have 2 similar patches with different change_id. On the first case
> Jenkins has failed: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/422481/ , on the
> second case Jenkins has successfully passed:https://review.
> openstack.org/#/c/424553/ . I can not understand the reason for it.
> Besides all test that failed in the first case was run in the same thread.
> Can anybody help me?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Balobashina Anastasia