[openstack-dev] [trove] gate currently broken, rechecking is pointless

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:28:07 UTC 2017

The Trove gate appears to be currently broken and rechecking things on the
trove or trove-client projects is pointless. There was some speculation that
this current failure relates to some change in the nova client. I haven't
verified this myself but a fix[1] has been proposed to (ostensibly) fix the
gate but it hasn't worked. I also found that a change was pushed up some
time back[2] and it has successfully fallen through the cracks.

I'll be looking into this tomorrow and hopefully we can get the gate
unwedged again.

But in the meanwhile, please refrain from just rechecking stuff; it isn't
going to do any good to warm the planet faster than it is already.

-amrith

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/423086/

[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/412497/

--