[openstack-dev] [kolla] PTL candidacy

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:40:28 UTC 2017

My dear community,

I humbly ask you all to accept my candidacy as PTL of best cloud project there
is, Kolla. I serve as PTL during current Ocata cycle, and I would like to
continue serving during Pike.

During Ocata cycle, even thou it was very short one with holiday season in the
middle, we did some amazing things, which includes:

* Performed clean repo split, kolla-ansible is now separate deliverable
* Kolla-kubernetes development skyrocketed, including helm as package
  manager. Community grows very fast.
* First voting gates
* Docker registry functionality in gates

My goals stays largely the same, we still have work to do in most of them. You
can see them here [1].

I thank you for your confidence during Ocata cycle and consideration for Pike.

Woot for Kolla!

Michal "inc0" Jastrzebski

[1] https://github.com/openstack/election/blob/master/candidates/ocata/Kolla/inc0.txt
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/423403/