[openstack-dev] [puppet] Thank you.

Cody Herriges cody at puppet.com
Fri Jan 20 19:29:25 UTC 2017

I attempted to send this out last week but think I messed it up by sending from my work email address which isn't the one I am signed up to the lists with. Seeing Alex's note in IRC this morning reminded me that I had probably screwed it up...

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I truly appreciate the effort you've all put into these modules over the years. For me its been a long standing example of the maturity and utility of Puppet.

Also, thank you for accepting me back into the community as a core reviewer after a long absence. Ironically, my push to be move involved in the OpenStack community started a movement for me inside Puppet that has resulted in a role change from being an operator and developer to being a manger in our Business Development team. This has been happening gradually, which is the reason for my reduced presence for several of the past few months and became official last week. Since it is now official it marks the completion of the hand off of management of our internal cluster to other individuals inside Puppet so I asked Alex to remove me from core.

I'll likely still pop in and out of activity but it'll largely be for personal reasons. I hope to get a more hobby like enjoyment out of the low level practioner bits of OpenStack from here on out.

--
Cody Herriges