[openstack-dev] [infra][qa][glance] gate-tempest-dsvm-full-ceph-plugin-src-glance_store-ubuntu-xenial failures

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Tue Jan 17 03:36:38 UTC 2017

There was a driver thread about snapshot management test failures.  It appears there is a config option that changed for devstack from false to true, causing the cinder drivers all sorts of issues.  Here is the email that discusses the change and its effects on cinder drivers:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-January/110184.html

It might not be related, but.....

A bit of a coincidence if not.

--Rocky