[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Marking Tintri driver as unsupported

Silvan Kaiser silvan at quobyte.com
Mon Jan 16 09:04:29 UTC 2017

Regarding the reason for the failing tests:
Looks like [1] switches the default for support of managed snapshots to
true in devstack.
As the default on that was 'false' until friday Quobyte CI did not set that
option previously. I'm running tests with a revised config now.
Btw, feel free to contact me in IRC (kaisers).
Best
Silvan

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/419073/

--