[openstack-dev] 答复: RE: Re: [ALU] [Vitrage] vitrage tempest job config

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 5 14:11:04 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-05 01:13:20 +0000 (+0000), Yujun Zhang wrote:
> It seems the file is truncated on Github preview. It stops at
> openstack/security-specs
>
> If you check the raw file[1], you will find entry of openstack/vitrage
>
> [1]:
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openstack-infra/project-config/master/zuul/layout.yaml
[...]

Add that to the many other reasons we don't actually recommend those
(unofficial) read-only GitHub repository mirrors. Instead we
maintain a farm of CGit servers at git.openstack.org, and
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/zuul/layout.yaml
renders the full (currently 18069 lines of) content you're looking
for.
--
Jeremy Stanley