[openstack-dev] 答复: RE: Re: [ALU] [Vitrage] vitrage tempest job config

Yujun Zhang zhangyujun+zte at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:13:20 UTC 2017

It seems the file is truncated on Github preview. It stops at
openstack/security-specs

If you check the raw file[1], you will find entry of openstack/vitrage

[1]:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openstack-infra/project-config/master/zuul/layout.yaml

[image: Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 9.11.08 AM.png]