[openstack-dev] [monasca] Mid-cycle project team meeting

witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 10 15:31:06 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

as discussed yesterday in the Team Meeting there will be no Monasca planning session during the PTG. Instead we will hold a video conference one week later. The goal is to discuss the priorities and coordinate the work in the next release cycle. Please mark the dates which would work for you in the attached doodle [1]. We would like to meet from 2pm to 6pm UTC on one or two days depending on how full the agenda will be.
After the dates are set I will create an etherpad where we can work on agenda.

Best greetings
Witek

[1] http://doodle.com/poll/bca7tsz484faefn8