[openstack-dev] [Tripleo] FFE to add Dell EMC Cinder and Manila Drivers to Triple-o

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sat Aug 12 02:16:21 UTC 2017

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:30 AM,  <Rajini.Karthik at dell.com> wrote:
> I would like to request a feature freeze exception to Dell EMC storage
> products support for  Triple-o. This work is done and pending verification
> Jenkins, there seems to be some gate issues that is delaying the process.
> The puppet-cinder and puppet-manila work is already merged.
>

> Pending reviews
>

> Isilon Driver
>
> https://review.openstack.org/488889
>
> https://review.openstack.org/488896
>

> Unity Cinder and Manila Driver
>
> https://review.openstack.org/487599
>
> https://review.openstack.org/490581
>
> https://review.openstack.org/491078
>

> VMAX Cinder and Manila Driver
>
> https://review.openstack.org/489393
>
> https://review.openstack.org/489624
>
> https://review.openstack.org/490949
>
> https://review.openstack.org/491094
>

> VNX Driver
>
> https://review.openstack.org/490642
>
> https://review.openstack.org/491088

I'm usually very supportive when supporting new drivers in TripleO.
I've looked at the patches and AFIK they shouldn't break anything
critical for us.

I'll let reviewers correct me if I'm wrong but consider the FFE
granted unless we find something that we consider too late to change
at this time.

Also, I hope we can make a better job in pushing features earlier in
the cycle, but I understand everyone's busy ;-)
--
Emilien Macchi