[openstack-dev] [keystone][api] Backwards incompatible changes based on config

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Aug 4 22:44:32 UTC 2017

Morgan Fainberg wrote:
> [...]

Any idea of who are these deployers? I think I knew once who they might
have been but I'm not really sure anymore. Are they still doing this
(and can afford doing it)? Why don't we hear more about them? I'd expect
that deployers (and there associated developer army) that are trying to
do this would be the *most* active in IRC and in the mailing list yet I
don't really see any such activity (which either means we never break
them, which seems highly unlikely, or that they don't communicate
through the normal channels, ie they go through some vendor, or that
they just flat out don't exist anymore).

I'd personally really like to know how they do it (especially if they do
not have an associated developer army)... Because they have always been
a pink elephant that I've heard exists 'somewhere' and they manage to
make this all work 'somehow'.

-Josh